Services for Business
A Local Accounting Firm Can Help Your Business
At Lawrence R. Pappas, CPA, P.C. we tailor our services to meet the needs of the small to medium-sized business. These services include bookkeeping, payroll management, and financial reporting. We can provide you with a package of services to meet the needs of your business.
- Our firm offers both limited and full scope attest services. We will gladly work with your bank or other financing institution to determine whether a limited review or full scope audit is necessary. We pledge to deliver cost-efficient attest services in accordance with your mandatory reporting deadlines.
Compilation, Review, and Audit Services
- We provide professional compilation, review, and audit services to businesses of all sizes. We can quickly compile your financial records into meaningful GAAP-compliant financial statements, offer limited-scope review testing, and can deliver complete audit attestation.
- Lawrence R. Pappas, CPA, P.C. provides full-charge bookkeeping services, including general journal and subsidiary ledger maintenance, bank statement reconciliation, and receivables and payables tracking and analysis.
- Our firm prepares professional GAAP-compliant financial statements as well as tailor-made financial analyses that can help business owners and managers eliminate inefficiency and realize a business full profit potential.
Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis
- Our firm offers expert cash flow and budgeting analyses that can help you minimize cost overruns, lost purchase discounts, and uncollectible receivables. Many of our clients state that these value-added services are indispensable.
Tax Planning and Preparation
- We professionally prepare all federal, state, and local tax returns. We continuously monitor federal, state, and local tax law changes to allow our clients to minimize current and future tax liabilities. If necessary, we can implement tailor-made due date compliance monitoring systems to prevent the costly interest and penalty assessments attributed to late filing.
IRS and State/Local Representation
- We know the tax laws, and we know how your tax return was prepared. We can provide complete representation services before the IRS as well as state and local taxing authorities.
- Our firm offers complete payroll preparation and payroll tax reporting services. We prepare all federal and state returns and offer full magnetic media and electronic filing capabilities.
Sales Tax Services
- We are able to prepare all sales tax filings and offers full sales tax audit representation.
- Lawrence R. Pappas, CPA, P.C. offers a wide range of consulting services to help you improve business operations, boost efficiency, and increase the bottom line.
Accounting Software Selection & Implementation
- Our firm will assist you in finding the software package that's right for you. We encourage our clients to use the technology available to them to maximize the potential for using accounting information they generate in the everyday management process. This means finding a software package which is user friendly while providing the information they need.
Buying and Selling a Business
- We advise prospective business purchasers about local market conditions, industry trends, and the financial condition of an acquisition candidate. If you are selling a business, we can offer advice for obtaining the best possible sales price and contract payout terms.
Pension & Profit Sharing Plans
- With our assistance, your business can weigh the complex benefits and costs posed by today’s qualified and non-qualified pension and profit sharing plans, including 401(k), SEP, SEP IRA, Keogh, life insurance and health insurance plans.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Our firm has experienced Mergers and Acquisitions counselors that can help you perform all requisite financial analysis and due diligence. We will help guide you through alternative financing, financial disclosure, non-compete agreements and a myriad of other M & A considerations.
- Bankruptcy is one of the most frightening words to hear when you are running a business. We will help you through the entire ordeal while guiding you through maze of financial and tax implications that arise. We will also consult with you regarding the benefits of reorganization or the possible necessity of dissolution.
Employment Benefit Plans
- We have the expertise available to prepare financial statements of employee benefit plans, including multi-employer plans. This is a highly specialized area of expertise not available to many accounting firms and, therefore, this is a valuable commodity to any Plan or Fund requiring these services.
- We can provide a full range of assistance for you and your legal counsel.
E-NEWSLETTER » SUBSCRIBE NOW
Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest tax updates and due date reminders.